Tapas Tour in Lisbon - Middle Seasons
Follow the lead of Alfacinhos (inhabitants of Lisbon) food lovers and spend the afternoon enjoying Portugal's favorite flavors on this food tasting tour in Lisbon.
Famous for its rich wine, amazing cheese, meat and seafood, the Portuguese cuisine has many Mediterranean influences due to the Portuguese Colonial Empire that started to expand overseas during the 15th century. The influence of its former colonies is notable, especially in the wide variety of spices used, as you will see with the famous Lisbon pastries. With an expert guide, you will learn about the history of the Portuguese gastronomy and discover the delights of small plates and local wine or beer, on this must-do gastro tour. Bars and restaurants here are usually not that crowded - people like to sit down and eat without any rush. The dishes served on each tour will vary but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to all time Portuguese classics.
This tour is available in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
For this tour during the Low Seasons (Early January through Mid March) or the High Seasons (Late March to Mid June, Mid September to Early November, December to Early January), please click on the applicable link below:
Rates - including tax
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Mid June to Mid September
Early November through November
(tours depart promptly and no refunds are available for customers who do not arrive on time)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age for drinking alcoholic beverages in Portugal is 18. Guide will accept either printed or smartphone E-Ticket. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from a convenient location in Lisbon, which will be specified in your E-Ticket. Pricing is per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
- Participants must wear face masks or coverings except when eating or drinking (masks available for purchase at government discount price if you do not have one)
- Social distancing will be maintained (2 meters) and audio devices will be provided for guests to use for guide narration
- Venues will probably limit capacity and may require proof of vaccination or negative test result
- Full policies and procedures will be provided with your E-Ticket
Other Important Information
- Vegan substitutions are unavailable and other dietary substitutions cannot be guaranteed
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For persons with mobility issues, a customer service email address will be provided on the E-Ticket so guides can help plan for a better experience
- Minimum age for drinking alcoholic beverages in Portugal is 18
- Professional, friendly and expert guide
- Lots of interesting information about Portuguese wines and gastronomy
- Several drinks per person and tapas
- Guide recommendations for the rest of your stay
- Additional activities
- Optional gratuities
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Guide will accept either printed or smartphone E-Ticket. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from a convenient location in Lisbon, which will be specified in your E-Ticket. Pricing is per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.